Fine art is there, on the artist here network
The artisthere network provides a place for artists to raise their profile on the web and beyond, and has grown out of our many years of providing custom websites for artists.
The artisthere network is a service designed to meet the needs of artists to display their works and connect with buyers and others. Hosting and lots more. Your partner and guide to the WWW.
Our sites are powered by WordPress, supplemented with a careful selection of add-ons (plugins), and provide a variety of formats of ready-made and/or custom-designed galleries, along with the option of blogging.
We developed a core theme to provide most, if not all, of what you need, along with lots of customization options. We work with you to develop what’s called a child theme to display your artworks on your own site.
More of What You Need
Starting with common ready-to-go add-ons (plugins), we have developed additional plugins to provide essential artist website elements such as an events calendar.
Our Hosting; Your Domain
As part of the artisthere network hosting service, we also provide domain name registration/management, along with the option for email at your domain.
News from Google
- Feminist artist takes on toxic masculinity by making soft, impotent sculptures of guns - TheBlaze.com - December 6, 2016
- Brazilian world-soul artist Porangui comes to OTCA - Verde Independent - December 5, 2016
- Multimedia Artist Helen Marten Wins Turner Prize - New York Times - December 5, 2016
- Oakland fire puts spotlight on lack of affordable spaces for artists - USA TODAY - December 5, 2016
- Dissident artist jailed in Cuba beaten and fed sedative-laced food, family says - Fox News - December 5, 2016
- Leader Of Oakland Artist Collective Sparks Outrage For Focusing On Himself After Deadly Fire - Huffington Post - December 5, 2016
- Doonesbury Color “Snafu” Honors Westville Artist - New Haven Independent - December 5, 2016
- Famed Alaska artist Byron Birdsall dead at 78 - Alaska Dispatch News - Alaska Dispatch News - December 5, 2016